Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I fell behind on my photo-a-day resolution -- a certain puppy has a taste for external hard drive cords. So I owe the blog several photos this time. Today's theme is Italy, where I visited my sister a few months ago.


The photo above is of a street in Pompeii. At the time, we were a little bit lost (our Rick Steves audio tour didn't have the best directions) and we were scrambling to get out of the city's ruins before 6, when we'd have to pay an extra 20 Euro for our car's parking spot -- which, I want to mention, seemed to be directly on the patio of a pizza place.

This photo below is of a very convincing Michael Jackson impersonator in Rome. My sister was concerned that he might have been a victim of human trafficking. Regardless, he was a fantastic dancer with cleverly orchestrated costume changes.



Here's my nephew Elliott, playing with his cars, which he was doing maybe 80 percent of the time I was visiting.



Here's roly-poly, smiley Marshall...


My sister with my nephew on their balcony in Naples:


My pretty sister in windy Sorrento:


And, finally, Napoli at sunset, with bonus toddler and trike:

0 comments: