Thursday, November 3, 2011

Terrible Tooz

As it turns out, moving to a new apartment and taking a vacation to Italy simultaneously is a difficult task. I hadn't meant to have the two events run so close together, but it just worked out that way.

Suffice to say in the last four weeks, despite the fact that I went on vacation, I've noticed two new grooves in the skin of my forehead that I don't think were there before.

While I wasn't being stressed out about moving and setting up cable/Internet/electricity/etc. from overseas or worrying that I might die in the Atlantic in a plane crash, I was relaxing with my nephews, the older of which is pictured below.

He doesn't say a lot of words, but he did call me Tooz, which I love. I also really love this picture, because I didn't realize until later that he was mischievously holding Spaghetti-Os in his mouth to spit out at a really inappropriate moment later.

0 comments: